Susan’s Fruit Salad with Gooseberries
Cape Gooseberries are perfect in any fruit salad. Best served straight from the fridge, Susan’s fruit salad is fresh, cool and perfect for a hot Summer’s day.
- 1/2 Cup de-caped fresh Horti-Pride Cape Gooseberries
- 2 Kiwi Fruit, cut into cubes
- 2-3 Cups Watermelon, cubed
- 1 Cup Red Seedless Grapes
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple, cubed
- 1/2 Cup Strawberries, leaves removed
- 1/2 Cup Mango, cubed
- Gently combine all fruit together until well mixed.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour. Will keep 1-2 days if well covered.
- Serve cold.